• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Childress was a Cancer

josh_pwns_newbs

• Premium Member
well, look at the fact that with childress we improved every year and without childress we're UNBEATEN. look at the word unbeaten. that's what we are. too good to be true but yeah we're unbeaten.

childress is not a cancer, in any sense but, we're just better without him, so far.

You know, we're also unbeaten with Josh Smith. I guess he's a cancer too.

• Moderators
You know, we're also unbeaten with Josh Smith. I guess he's a cancer too.

Doesn't the post you quoted say that Childress isn't a cancer?

I don't see how anyone can seriously argue that Childress was a cancer. Whether he was better for the team than Flip/Mo is a more legitimate debate (that will be more debatable when Flip's 3pt shooting returns to normal and we lose a few).

Doesn't the post you quoted say that Childress isn't a cancer?

I don't see how anyone can seriously argue that Childress was a cancer. Whether he was better for the team than Flip/Mo is a more legitimate debate (that will be more debatable when Flip's 3pt shooting returns to normal and we lose a few).

Even if he was unhappy about coming off the bench I'd have an extremely difficult time believing that he's any more of a cancer than anyone else is on the team. You know that if management/coaching felt like he were a cancer they wouldn't have tried to bring him back either.

All in all though it's tough to argue that we're not better off with Mo/Flip and the dollars saved since they provide some much needed things for us.

Even if he was unhappy about coming off the bench I'd have an extremely difficult time believing that he's any more of a cancer than anyone else is on the team. You know that if management/coaching felt like he were a cancer they wouldn't have tried to bring him back either.

All in all though it's tough to argue that we're not better off with Mo/Flip and the dollars saved since they provide some much needed things for us.

No basis for saying Chillz was a cancer, but Mo definitely makes us better on the defensive end. Chillz seemed to be a team player and his team defense wasn't so bad, but The Matador couldn't keep anyone from getting around him.