• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next 6 Games

josh_pwns_newbs

Next 15 are a tough run. Anything above .500 would be nice.

I hope for much more, but with Josh out and not knowing how

bad Zaza is injured, it's hard to say.

7-8 in the next 15 would put us @ 13-9 for the season. Before the

season began, we would have been happy, really happy, with that.

Now, however, we expect more. We're greedy. We want 'em all.

before the season began if you said we would sit at 13-9 thru 24 games i wouldnt say Id be really really happy with that. i'd be ho hum

Our next opponent, for the next two games, the Nets, are 2-5 for the season.

Watch out. All NBA teams are good. They ARE pro players. They will be at home

for the first meeting and will be desperate to turn their early season woes around.

Then, here comes those Hawks, who have just suffered their first defeat of the season.

Nets hopeful to take these guys and shove them into their second consecutive loss.

Seems like a fine time to grab two wins, facing the 2-5 Nets. Yet, there is no guarantee

in any NBA game.

It's hard for me to say what would satisfy me. For instance, if you told me we would lose a close to Boston last night I would be fine. If you told me we lost after having a 16 point lead and having a lead with 7 seconds left, I wouldn't be quite as fine with it...But 5-1 over this stretch is realistic, 6-0 is definitely possible, 4-2 wouldn't be terrible, 3-3 would disappoint me.

Edited by High5

It's hard for me to say what would satisfy me. For instance, if you told me we would lose a close to Boston last night I would be fine. If you told me we lost after having a 16 point lead and having a lead with 7 seconds left, I wouldn't be quite as fine with it...But 5-1 over this stretch is realistic, 6-0 is definitely possible, 4-2 wouldn't be terrible, 3-3 would disappoint me.

I agree completely. 5-1 is most realistic or 4-2(I could see us losing to NJ in the 2nd game and maybe to Lebron depending on how he goes and if Mo Williams thrashes us like he normally does). 6-0 is definately not out of the possibility.

I'll be pretty happy with 4-2. @Indy is gonna be a tough one. Their only losses were @Det, @Cle and against Pho. They also beat the Celtics by 16. I also expect us to lose at Cle. But don't be surprised if we go 3-3 and hawksquawk goes bezerk lol

low expectations ftw. you guys should try it sometimes...better for the heart

You talking about your moderator salary right? ;)

What are you betting on then?

No I wouldn't bet that, I get paid WAY too much to run this site LOL.

Take a look at my quote again about what I'm guaranteeing. See if you notice anything that doesn't add up.

LOL I was wondering when someone else would catch that. Damn American education system failing our youth :(

Well I tend to speed read on here anyway but yeah our school system sucks. I was homeschooled for all my education because my parents thought that the government education was f-ing awful...but, look how I turned out! :/

Makes sense, at some point you lose a couple you are supposed to win anyway.

I'm hoping for 4-2, would be thrilled with 5-1, and wouldn't be dissappointed with 3-3. The first game against NJ will be telling, if the guys lose that one they will start doubting themselves so it'll be importantl to come out fired up and most importantly we have to play tough D on Carter - if Harris is out, he's the main threat.

It would be really nice to get Josh back for the homer against MIL (or earlier, obviously) and have the team in rythm for the the home-stand in December so we can pick up some Ws against Bos and Det.

Its tough at this point in the season to not feel a little fluky. A couple wins against NJ would do the trick for me.

4-2 is reasonable expectation considering how the team is playing and the quality of the opponent. No matter how good the team they'll always loose a couple just from fatigue, off nights, and hot nights by the opponet; hence, 4-2 being reasonable. My hope is 6-0 :)

Through 24 games at this point I want the Hawks to be around 15 and 9.

Of course, this assumes no more injuries, which doesn't look possible considering how injuries tend to breed injuries :(

Edited by frosgrim