• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some things we can take from a loss

Swish

I didn't see the game again because of League Pass' sh!t, but from reading and highlights I think that:

1. Marvin could make a run at most improved. 3-4 from downtown. He's a big guy, and can stroke it....what a combo.

2. JJ is the new Truth. That 3 he made as the announcer put it, "from New York City" was plain COLD. like ice. I have complete confidence in the man, when he has the ball in crunch time I think we will win. BK's best move!

I don't have a good excuse for the loss, though, but I do think they will bounce back tonight and that we definitely miss Josh.

I didn't see the game again because of League Pass' sh!t, but from reading and highlights I think that:

1. Marvin could make a run at most improved. 3-4 from downtown. He's a big guy, and can stroke it....what a combo.

2. JJ is the new Truth. That 3 he made as the announcer put it, "from New York City" was plain COLD. like ice. I have complete confidence in the man, when he has the ball in crunch time I think we will win. BK's best move!

I don't have a good excuse for the loss, though, but I do think they will bounce back tonight and that we definitely miss Josh.

We knew before the season that our front line was undersized and that we would struggle with quick, scoring pgs. However Smith covers up for these flaws somewhat. With him out they become more apparent.

It just so happens that NJ has both a quick, scoring pg and a big center who can score so it is just a bad matchup.

We match up better with Boston (even though they are a much better team obviously) because the big 3 are primarily perimeter players. They don't take it to the basket or post up that much.