• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I just saw Josh Smith...

Popeye

I am not gonna say which Target, but he was talking to this girl that works at Target. He was also with some big ass guy that looked like a bodyguard.

I was with my friend, but he doesn't even watch basketball. So of course i go up to him and say wassup and shook his hand.

I asked him how is his leg ?

He said it's getting much better, he can walk now just fine because he took the boot off.

I told him, "man we need you we lost 3 straight".

He said that he is not worried because it's still too early in the season

Than i asked him " When are you gonna play"?

He said in a week and a half

He is a cool guy, i know that SMOOVETHEFUTURE would kill to meet his favorite player.. hehe....

Edited by Murat1

I am not gonna say which Target, but he was talking to this girl that works at Target. He was also with some big ass guy that looked like a bodyguard.

I was with my friend, but he doesn't even watch basketball. So of course i go up to him and say wassup and shook his hand.

I asked him how is his leg ?

He said it's getting much better, he can walk now just fine because he took the boot off.

I told him, "man we need you we lost 3 straight".

He said that he is not worried because it's still too early in the season

Than i asked him " When are you gonna play"?

He said in a week and a half

He is a cool guy, i know that SMOOVETHEFUTURE would kill to meet his favorite player.. hehe....

um..thats interesting. we definitely need him back in our lineup..but while he's out I think we will continue to grow as a team. a week and a half aint too bad..hopefully we can stay over .500 tho.

oh yea and wouldnt everyone in Target be all over JSmooth or no?

um..thats interesting. we definitely need him back in our lineup..but while he's out I think we will continue to grow as a team. a week and a half aint too bad..hopefully we can stay over .500 tho.

oh yea and wouldnt everyone in Target be all over JSmooth or no?

Actually no, he was talking to the cashier. Target was pretty empty, there was like only 10 people in there cause it was about to close i guess. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. He had the low profile look.

Actually no, he was talking to the cashier. Target was pretty empty, there was like only 10 people in there cause it was about to close i guess. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. He had the low profile look.

A guy that stands 6 feet 9 inches is low profile?!?!?! :laughing5:

Just kidding