• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wait a minute!

y2kenta

Coach Woodson can call out Josh Smith (preseason at that) in front of all the guys for poor, lethargic play but Joe Johnson (our superstar leader) can cruise through games all relaxed and score just 4 points and a conference foe? WTF is up with Joe? For the last 4-5 games, he has struggled with his shot early and then goes away from scoring until later in the game when he may get a couple baskets...4 points is unacceptable for your star player in a blowout...

Somebody needs to get in his ass about being aggressive and stop coasting through games whe nhe's not spot on with his shot early...So what if the ref is not calling fouls on his drives and stuff....If they call like that, then he should drive harder, and get more aggressive...I don't care if he has to shoot, drive, and post up every time down until he gets going, he needs to take on the burden of put the ball in the basket...He is probably my favorite player, so I expect more EFFORT even if he ends up with 4 pts in the end...He just coasted after he couldn't get off early vs CLE and when we made runs he was never there to give us that push we needed from the team's leader...

Jesus where do you people come from?

For the last 4-5 games, he has struggled with his shot early and then goes away from scoring until later in the game when he may get a couple baskets..

seriously? he may get a couple baskets? last 5 games before tonight he scored 32, 31, 25, 19, 30.

What is with all the hate for Joe? He has one bad game (in which he was benched for much of the 2nd half i might add) and OMG HE SHOULD BE SHOT

I think he's earned the right to have a night like he did tonight and not get bashed like he's Marvin or somethin.

Edited by h2t

Jesus where do you people come from?

seriously? he may get a couple baskets? last 5 games before tonight he scored 32, 31, 25, 19, 30.

What is with all the hate for Joe? He has one bad game (in which he was benched for much of the 2nd half i might add) and OMG HE SHOULD BE SHOT

I think he's earned the right to have a night like he did tonight and not get bashed like he's Marvin or somethin.

Seriously some people just like to talk out of their ass.