• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I just ran across the funniest thing...

mrhonline

• Premium Member

I'm not sure what to make of this quote from an Australian site:

The Star

Tasmanian quickie Brett Geeves was apoplectic at teammate Tim MacDonald, who was dismissed by Victoria's Clinton McKay to end the innings in a recent Shield match leaving Geeves on 99. He felt compelled to write about the experience on the Tigers' website: "Can I start this blog by apologising for Tim MacDonald's woeful display of playing short-pitch bowling? Yes I'm angry - 99 not out and the No.11 gloves a short ball from a guy who is into his 50th over of the match. Clinton McKay won't mind me saying he wasn't bowling his quickest. Sore groins, ankles barking at him saying 'why don't we ever get any tucan pie?'. DUCK THE BALL TIM!! Instead, Tim plays the ball as if someone had inserted a stick of dynamite up his 'Speedy Claxton' [bottom], jumping high into the air and letting out a little squeal, ballooning the ball to first slip. I'm left stuck on 99. One run short of my maiden first-class century. One run. One [multiple expletives] run. The words I'm thinking of rhyme with Clucking Bell ... What have I done to deserve this? Why me? Who can I kill? Why does the MCG catering staff continue to give us these macadamia nut low-fat muffins? Where are the chocolate ones."

All I know is that everyone here is now required to refer to their bum as their "Speedy Claxton."

All who don't agree need to stop being such a Speedy Claxton.

Amusing and really bizarre. Didn't know Speedy had such an aussie following.

He doesn't, and I have no idea why he would be calling his arse "Speedy Claxton". Usually things like that in Australia come from rhyming slang, but I can't work that one out. :sad: