• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby's defense

Kimsey

Just did a quick review of the starting pgs in the league and he is quite possibly the worst defender at his position. Luke Ridnour is the other pg and is probably more of a back up in the league.

He made Barrera last night look like Tim Hardaway back in 95.

Back in the late 90's we had Blalock and Mutombo arguably the best defensive 1 and 5 combo in the league.

Now we have Bibby and Horford who rarely command double teams on the offensive end and consistently need help on the defensive end.

he makes up for it with his clutch shooting which has bailed us out of atleast four or five games this season im sick of all the bibby hate he has been a great player for this team and you idiots keep hating on him instead of trading him why dont we trade acle law's horrible punk ass he is no good

Did you watch da game?

Hmmm?

If you did...you would've saw that BIbby was defending JJB!!! Mo, Marv, Flip, Acie, Josh, Zaza, and even Joe (on a couple plays) were the guys that got lit up by JJB in the 3rd....None of them were able to keep him out of the paint during his explosion....Bad rotations, Woody's lack of adjustments (during the 3rd qtr) - keeping a bigger slower guard on JJB, and the poor awareness sums it up...

No way am I saying that Bibby would've did any better (because he probably wouldn't have) but you can't just look at stats or highlights or something and say that JJB's run in the 3rd was because of Bibby's bad defense....He's not a great defender, but Bibby is crafty (body control, flops, tricks), experienced, and he does have quick hands that help him get hands on a lot of steals and deflections....He's just not as quick as he used to be so he's only an OK defender....

Edited by y2kenta

which is supposed to make me beleive that acie would have had a better game yeah right i saw acie turnovers and all last night that was a promising 2 points he had in almost 10 minutes last night go hawks

go hawks my azz,you're not a hawks fan,you're just a Bibby lover and that's the only reason you're here and the only reason u post. U only post when u see Bibby's name,u don't have to hate on Acie to ride on Bibby's nuts.

I HAVE HAD SEASON TICKETS FOR 15 YEARS ON ROW A BEHIND HAWKS BENCH AND REALIZE THAT BIBBY IS THE BEST POINT WE HAVE HAD FOR THE BETTER PART OF THOSE 15 YEARS AND EVERYONE CONTINUALLY HATES ON HIM. BLOGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR PEOPLE THAT APPRECIATE A TEAM NOT CONTINUALLY TALK ABOUT TRADING PEOPLE. CALL A SPADE A SPADE AND TELL ME WHAT ACIE HASX DONE GOOD FOR THIS TEAM AND COMPARE TO WHAT BIBBY HAS DONE ALSO THIS BLIG CONTONUALLY HATES ON MIKE WOODSON, WELL WOODY TOOK US TO 7 WITH BOSTON AND HAS US AT 12-7. FIRE HIM TOO. I READ ALL THESE BLOGS AND SOME ARE OBNOXIOUS. WHY ARE YOU CHALLENGING MY FANHOOD ANYWAY I AM A HAWKS FAN. COME TO SECTION 116 ROW A THE NEXT TIME YOU CAN MAKE IT TO A GAME. I WILL BE THERE AT ALL 41 SEE YOU WHEN LA OR BOSTON COMES TO TOWN IM SURE, MY NAME IS PAUL AND I LOVE THE HAWKS COME FIND ME. I WANT ACIE TO BE GOOD BUT HE JUST ISN'T. WHY CANT ANYONE SEE THAT. CWELL GO WATCH THE ATLANTA DREAM!!!! NEVER QUESTION ANOTHER MAN'S FANHOOD!!! YOU'RE PROBABLY A BULLDOGS FAN TOO!!! GO JACKETS!!!!! THATS BS!!!

thank you high5 and these people moved my status down to wnba WOW!!!! whatever happened to defending a player who has made a difference on a team you root for

whatever happened to defending the whole team lol. Your name is plskeepbibby,u only show up when somebody says something about Bibby,u never post anything about anything else regarding the Hawks but Bibby,yeah that tells everyone you're a hard core hawks fan lol

You really weren't watching the game if you blame Bibby for Barea going off.

true..no one could contain him last night. and not only last night against us..he's been going of this whole week..puttin up nice numbers against every team they've played. everyone that guarded him cant be a bad defender i dont think.

and without Bibby on this Hawks team, we arent s*** so can the hate plz stop?? its getting quite comical actually lol

I HAVE HAD SEASON TICKETS FOR 15 YEARS ON ROW A BEHIND HAWKS BENCH AND REALIZE THAT BIBBY IS THE BEST POINT WE HAVE HAD FOR THE BETTER PART OF THOSE 15 YEARS AND EVERYONE CONTINUALLY HATES ON HIM. BLOGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR PEOPLE THAT APPRECIATE A TEAM NOT CONTINUALLY TALK ABOUT TRADING PEOPLE. CALL A SPADE A SPADE AND TELL ME WHAT ACIE HASX DONE GOOD FOR THIS TEAM AND COMPARE TO WHAT BIBBY HAS DONE ALSO THIS BLIG CONTONUALLY HATES ON MIKE WOODSON, WELL WOODY TOOK US TO 7 WITH BOSTON AND HAS US AT 12-7. FIRE HIM TOO. I READ ALL THESE BLOGS AND SOME ARE OBNOXIOUS. WHY ARE YOU CHALLENGING MY FANHOOD ANYWAY I AM A HAWKS FAN. COME TO SECTION 116 ROW A THE NEXT TIME YOU CAN MAKE IT TO A GAME. I WILL BE THERE AT ALL 41 SEE YOU WHEN LA OR BOSTON COMES TO TOWN IM SURE, MY NAME IS PAUL AND I LOVE THE HAWKS COME FIND ME. I WANT ACIE TO BE GOOD BUT HE JUST ISN'T. WHY CANT ANYONE SEE THAT. CWELL GO WATCH THE ATLANTA DREAM!!!! NEVER QUESTION ANOTHER MAN'S FANHOOD!!! YOU'RE PROBABLY A BULLDOGS FAN TOO!!! GO JACKETS!!!!! THATS BS!!!

i agree with u except i dont think Acie is a bad player. should he star over Bibby?? hell no. is he better than Bibby?? no. should he get more playing time?? yes i would like to see him get more PT and for Murray to see a little less PT. Acie can do some things on the court for us. But all this Bibby hate has got to stop...he makes us a much better team