• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

X box Live Players

HawkItus

I want to see what 2K Sports does to improve the gameplay online for NBA 2k9. I heard it's really laggy, and they've yet to put any effort in fixing some bugs in the system. GTA IV should be fun, Halo 3 I don't have (never really wanted to play it), and Call of Duty 4 is a decent choice, but I'd have to go out and get it because I don't have that either. But if anyone else can think of some other game we could play that would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to see what 2K Sports does to improve the gameplay online for NBA 2k9. I heard it's really laggy, and they've yet to put any effort in fixing some bugs in the system. GTA IV should be fun, Halo 3 I don't have (never really wanted to play it), and Call of Duty 4 is a decent choice, but I'd have to go out and get it because I don't have that either. But if anyone else can think of some other game we could play that would be cool.

i'm going heavy on the Guitar Hero/Rock Band titles right now, if anyone has them. i also get on GTA IV occassional. Can't do Madden anymore because everyone quits LoL