• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL vs NJ (Hawks up by 20pts at the half)

A_voice_of_Reasoning

• Moderators

Vince Carter hits clutch shots against the Hawks. If he played against everyone like he plays against us, he would still be a star.

Terrible second half. The FTs were probably the most unforgivable sin for me - 10 for 20, graymule must be ready to knock them upside the head!

I think Josh really did not want to foul Carter and gave him some space to avoid having Carter blow by him - which is what you would expect and why you wouldn't mark Carter with Josh for the entirety of a game. Personally, I would have liked to have seen JJ on Carter with Josh Smith hovering close enough to Carter and Harris to step up and make a help play on them.

I hate this loss but I hope the guys are forced to watch the tape and called out on their mistakes.

I'm a huge Smoove fan but his ego is what's keeping him from being a superstar. He scored 20 pts WITHOUT making a perimeter shot, yet many of his attempts were from beyond 15 ft. Imagine his ppg and fg% if he stayed within his strengths. Let it come to ya big fella. His shooting form actually looks worse than ever--where are you Mark Price? One time in 2nd half he finally got nasty for a second and tried to dunk on someone (got fouled). He has the athleticism to do that just about every time...but where is the tenacity? What happened to the Olajuwan moves? He doesn't even try them.

Zaza's and Horf's travels...ugh...don't they work on these things? I mean this is EVERY GAME! Bibby has to be frustrated at times. I wish his BBIQ was contagious. Zaza did have me jumping out of my chair in the 1st half when he got the steal and led the break

We played zone for too long and our guys lost interest in defense. I was running at my tv trying to get a hand in the Nets' faces as they buried countless open 3's. I know 'Rio is a bit of a liability on offense but at least he will ALWAYS be hungry on D. He makes a hustle play and throws a dagger at the half--let's reward him with a courtside seat for the rest of the night!

VC should be T'd up every time he moans and groans goin to the hoop throwing his arms up looking for a bailout. Tired of it. Glad our guys aren't into that drama. He had one FG inside the 3pt line and we give him the uncontested 3 all night. Moving on...