• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks players in the 2010 FA?

Brotha2ThaNite

I was just looking at the Hawks Salary years.

Man, this FO have a lot of room to play with in the next 2 years. The can make this team better or really mess it up. what do you think will happen?

Mike Bibby	   $14,983,603   1-years   
Thomas Gardner $711,517 1-years
Othello Hunter $442,114 1-years
Solomon Jones $797,581 1-years
Ronald Murray $1,500,000 1-years
Zaza Pachulia $4,000,000 1-years
Mario West (TR) $711,517 1-years
Marvin Williams $5,636,142 1-years
Speedy Claxton $5,757,818 2-years
Maurice Evans $2,500,000 2-years
Al Horford $4,023,720 2-years
Joe Johnson $14,232,567 2-years
Acie Law $2,071,680 2-years
Randolph Morris $797,581 2-years

Josh Smith (TR, BYC) $10,000,000..... 5-years[/code]

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

I think it mainly depends on how much we continue to improve and how far we advance in the playoffs. If we win a playoff round this year, the FO will probably put a strong effort into resigning Bibby. Assuming no huge offers, we'll get him resigned for 3-4 yrs.

Joe is becoming the face of our franchise. We'll resign him maybe even for a 5 yr deal assuming we continue to improve. Since he's somewhat key to our improvement, if we don't advance in the playoffs, he could be gone.

Horford may not get much better. Even with that, he's a good NBA bigman, we'll match any offer for him, just like we did with Josh.

If Billy Knight was still GM no doubt we'd match any Marvin offers. I still think we will but I guess there is a chance we might not match a max offer but I doubt he gets one. So he'll be resigned.

Zaza is fine for the money as is Flip, etc. I assume most will be back if we continue to improve. Probably the biggest key to the bench will be if we resign Bibby. If we don't, we'll have money to spend on a good big and that probably will mean Zaza is gone.

Unless Bibby is injured this year, we just won't allow Speedy to play, that way we can collect the insurance and medically retire him. I assume he could play now if we needed him.

I think it depends on MW, if wants the 9-10 million a year contract that may be to rich for my blood. If I was him I would just sign the 1 year offer like Ben Gordon and take my chances with the various teams with open cap space.

I think Sund may want to attempt a sign and trade, I can't see MW taking anything less than 50 million.