• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Childress to return to NBA next year

CBAreject

Question, If after this Greece season ends can Chillz accept the qualifying contract and play This season?

I would love to see him back This year.

Since Olympiacos will most likely reach the greek finals once again Chilldress will be occupied until the beginning of June, so the answer is no.

I think Chill is an idiot. If we do trade him I don't care if it's a 2nd rd pick or something. Much rather spend the money on Marvin then some guy who realizes he made a huge mistake. He made his bed now he can lay in it.

Idiot? Chillz made a very wise decision. Are you kidding. The opportunity to double his income and spend time in the Mediterranean to boot. Chillz still has the ace card, he is wanted and will be paid well.

Idiot, dont think so.

uga huh.

So Triumph is one of the most lavish and winning teams in all of Europe? They were founded in 2007, have a 3,500 seats arena, finished 4th (out of 12) last year in Russia, do not play in the Euroleague, do not play in the EuroCup and are currently 3-6 in Russia & 2-2 in the EuroChallenge. Do these writers ever check their facts when trying to make a point?

Ric Bucher wrote the article. That should explain everything.