• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cards Going to Crumble

AHF

• Moderators

Anyone surprised by this? Opening drive, Arizona is undisciplined in maintaining lanes and unable to get pressure on the QB after doing a great job on both of those items against the Falcons.

Arizona was blessed with a home game they didn't earn and now they are going to embarass themselves and the Falcons by crumbling this game.

• Moderators

I will say they have rebounded better than I expected - largely due to the studly Larry Fitzgerald - including some effective defensive play at the line of scrimmage. I still think they will fold but perhaps this game will stay interesting.

Maybe the Falcons lost - - a close game.

Cats sure are looking bad in the first half. Didn't they watch

the Falcons game?

Carolina, unbeaten @ home and a 9 1/2 favorite in this one?

Someone wake them up!!

:no-no:

1231657117807.png

LOL

This kinda takes some of the sting from the Falcons loss.

And Now, from Bizarro World, here's the Goat of last week's game interviewing the Hero, our own Keith Brooking having a moment with Larry Fitzgerald [and Kurt Warner]:

NFL Player Correspondent Keith Brooking

:no-no:

I kinda half-expected some good-natured ribbing from Fitzgerald about that blown coverage at the end of last week's game...

EDIT: The link only directs you to the game highlights. Once the page loads, just click on either 'Larry Fitzgerald Interview' or 'Kurt Warner Interview' at the bottom of the page to see what I'm talking about. Brooking actually does a decent job in front of the camera. Maybe it's time to make a career change??

Edited by jhay610

Well done on this one AHF! I can't believe they whipped the Panthers like they did, although if you give Warner time that offense can absolutely destroy you ... but without Boldin I didn't think they'd be able to put up points like that.

Larry Fitz is simply unreal. He's a QB's dream. You just throw the ball in his general vicinity and he's so big and strong, and such a good jumper that he can always get his hands on it and he has the best hands in the league.

Larry Fitz is simply unreal. He's a QB's dream. You just throw the ball in his general vicinity and he's so big and strong, and such a good jumper that he can always get his hands on it and he has the best hands in the league.

No wonder he has the best hands. He was a Vikings ball boy and got to take a really good look at Chris Carter on a daily basis.