• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How can you dump on the 4th best coach in the East?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Hey I too think this team takes too many threes but what can Woody do when his point guard has been leading the fight against him all year.

Q: Who leads this team in assists?

A: Not the point guard.

We love to bang on Woody but most of the issues with the Hawks stem from stubborn veteran players with selfish personal agendas.

Q: Why is it the Hawks are a more aggressive team when Acie is on the floor?

A: Because Mike Bibby is not on the floor.

The NBA is a player’s league. You get the right players in here and watch how effective coach Woodson can be.

Hey I too think this team takes too many threes but what can Woody do when his point guard has been leading the fight against him all year.

Q: Who leads this team in assists?

A: Not the point guard.

We love to bang on Woody but most of the issues with the Hawks stem from stubborn veteran players with selfish personal agendas.

Q: Why is it the Hawks are a more aggressive team when Acie is on the floor?

A: Because Mike Bibby is not on the floor.

The NBA is a player’s league. You get the right players in here and watch how effective coach Woodson can be.

I hope your joking. so you seem to be blaming Bibby and not Woodson. Bibby has been a big part of our success and you know that. Im not one to point the finger but to me the Hawks are a quality big away from being an elite team. I dont think we can be that much better than our record with this roster. plus we've been hit with some injuries early on this season.

we will most likely end up being the 4th or 6th seed and play the Pistons in the playoffs and have a decent shot at winning that series. but dont expect 2 go no further than that.if we do, i will be very glad.

i love this team and its progess..we just gotta keep getting better every year with our nucleus and i will be happy. I do wish Sund was a more aggresive GM and looked to bring in another big body but hey, we're 4th in the East and 7 games over .500....we came a long way lol

Edited by r3drumNYNJ

• Premium Member
I hope your joking. so you seem to be blaming Bibby and not Woodson. Bibby has been a big part of our success and you know that. Im not one to point the finger but to me the Hawks are a quality big away from being an elite team. I dont think we can be that much better than our record with this roster. plus we've been hit with some injuries early on this season.

we will most likely end up being the 4th or 6th seed and play the Pistons in the playoffs and have a decent shot at winning that series. but dont expect 2 go no further than that.if we do, i will be very glad.

i love this team and its progess..we just gotta keep getting better every year with our nucleus and i will be happy. I do wish Sund was a more aggresive GM and looked to bring in another big body but hey, we're 4th in the East and 7 games over .500....we came a long way lol

Did you see Joe yesterday? Joe was actually driving the ball and trying to get to the line. I have not checked the stat but I bet our backcout is near the bottom of the list for free throws attempted. Bibby has to be more of a floor general out there. Instead of teeing guys up for cheap 3s drive the freakin ball and get points off of free throws.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Bibby is what he is. A steady PG with a lethal jump shot. He is not explosive and has never been. Half the teams in the league would love to have Bibby leading their team.

In Sacremento's glory years the Kings had a change of pace / explosive PG (the young Bobby Jackson). I believe he finished in the top #3 for the 6th man award for like 3 years straight.

Bobby Jackson could get to the hole and drive the paint at will. He would come in and change the tempo of the game. He could also play with Bibby in a small lineup.

Flip is trying to fill that role for us. He is not as quick as Jackson but is much bigger. I was hoping Law would be our Bobby Jackson, tempo changer, but its just not going to happen.

Oh....and Bibby had a pretty darn good game yesterday ! Why complain ?

Edited by coachx