• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Becoming a threat in the playoffs!

Wurider05

I think that we should just play the best b-ball we can play it don't think that it should matter who we play. I truly feel that when we play like we are suppose too we can beat anyone and I mean anyone Cleveland, Boston, etc. We are pretty much locked into the playoffs and I think that Woody needs to fine tune this team to be successful in the playoffs and not prepared for a first round knockout. He needs to start running plays for other players (Marvin, Smoove, Horf) because regardless of who we play the JJ and Bibby chuck show won't cut in a seven game series especially when there will be a high probability that one of them will be ice cold. I mean how many times this season have they both been hot from the field at the same time and if so the other players don't have the opportunity to get something going and get complacent. Woody has got to get some things figured out because we are looking like probable first round exits regardless of who we play and what seed we are. In a way I think that the Boston series was easy for Woody because we had nothing to lose but this year we will be expected to win and that my friends changes everything. We got 30+ games to get this team ready and JJ won't make it in a grinding series playing 48 minutes a night. We are too inconsistent to sweep anyone the way we are playing right now.

This is Woody we're talkin about here... I wonder sometimes if it's pointless to even get my hopes up. Like someone said in another topic a while ago, Woodson will continue to coach the way he coaches (this means 40+ MPG for JJ, then Marvin too) because he wants to get that homecourt advantage and then next year he'll be abusing his players yet again, but for a contract extension that time.

I just keep my expectations of Woodson down so that when he does something good I'm pleased but when it's vice versa, you'd always find yourself pissed off at him so I find it useless.

In a recent article Woody said that he is going to get Al more involed in the offense because a true low post threat can go a long way in the playoffs.

Woody will say anything to make himself sound good. However, when has Woodson ever really done what he said he was going to do?

Let me put it this way, I will believe it when I see it consistantly over the rest of the season. My guess is that Woodson will try it for a game. Horford will have a career night (scoring like 28). The next game Horford will play 28 minutes and get 2 plays run for him. At least this seems to be Woodson's pattern.