• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson in commercial

Vesper

JJ talked more there than he has all season.

That's because he wears a mouthpiece and can't really communicate verbally on defense. I actually thought the spot was not very good. They were trying to replicate some of the football commercials with the speed and fury thing. Basketball isn't like that, though. This totally missed the mark for me.

It is nice to see a Hawk, I must say.

OT - Anyone see 'Nique in the Celebrity game? God forgive me, but I think Leiberman-Cline could have taken him. lol! He has like, Sunday paper lift. It was a little sad. Now that I think of it, why was he even there? He really embarrassed himself. Even more than you are suppossed to at that age.

That's because he wears a mouthpiece and can't really communicate verbally on defense. I actually thought the spot was not very good. They were trying to replicate some of the football commercials with the speed and fury thing. Basketball isn't like that, though. This totally missed the mark for me.

OT - Anyone see 'Nique in the Celebrity game? God forgive me, but I think Leiberman-Cline could have taken him. lol! He has like, Sunday paper lift. It was a little sad. Now that I think of it, why was he even there? He really embarrassed himself. Even more than you are suppossed to at that age.

Nique had that fadeaway finger roll to take control of the game. He was clutch when it mattered!

Mouthpiece = New headband.

So sick of players having the mouthpiece hanging out.