• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody's Issue? Inspiration

Craig Ehlo

I truly believe Woody has failed in 2 respects:

1. He can't inspire the team anymore. That's assuming he ever could (which, based on their road record during his tenure, is certainly up for debate).

2. He hasn't assembled a roster that fits his system.

I just finished writing a very long post on this issue on my blog (see signature), but I wanted to get your thoughts - obviously his in-game coaching (i.e. give joe the ball and run away or 2 fouls and you're out) are ridiculous, but there are bigger issues. We have a team that can win if they're in the right system or are motivated - and I think neither is happening now. What do ya'll think?

Two things:

At what point does Sund step in and at least say "some of what you are doing is not working" or better yet fire him. Gotta give BK credit for this one. He wanted to get rid of Woody.

Secondly, when your system doesn't fit your personnel, don't change the personnel . . . . . change the system.

Secondly, when your system doesn't fit your personnel, don't change the personnel . . . . . change the system.

Dang, Thank you DrReality. How long is it going to take for Woosy to understand that.

I truly believe Woody has failed in 2 respects:

1. He can't inspire the team anymore. That's assuming he ever could (which, based on their road record during his tenure, is certainly up for debate).

2. He hasn't assembled a roster that fits his system.

I just finished writing a very long post on this issue on my blog (see signature), but I wanted to get your thoughts - obviously his in-game coaching (i.e. give joe the ball and run away or 2 fouls and you're out) are ridiculous, but there are bigger issues. We have a team that can win if they're in the right system or are motivated - and I think neither is happening now. What do ya'll think?

Forgot to add the link to the blog:

Not sure why, but I can't edit my signature....