• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone catch Jimmy Fallon last night?

AtLaS

Wow, I realize he needs time to sink in and get used to it, but man that was hard to watch. I kept turning the channel and coming back when the interviews started, but he was no better there. He's no Conan, that's for sure.

He seemed extremely nervous throughout the whole thing, which is actually kind of expected, but it just didn't seem like he has potential. He's never really seemed like a talk show guy. He seems too nice and wide-eyed or something, doesn't really know how to rag people or keep things under control.

The skits were terrible as well.

• Moderators

Fallon was incredibly unfunny on SNL. I can't imagine what he has shown the last few years that convinced someone to give him this slot. I predict an epic failure for Fallon as a late night host. Think a more polished Magic Johnson sort of level of success. The drop-off from Conan is just going to be all you can think of when watching him.

Seriously, he seems like Carson Daly level. I can't even watch Carson because it's just terrible and not funny at all.

Fallon seems that bad as of now, but it was only his first show so maybe he'll get better, although I doubt it. He just isn't a talk show type of person.