• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I will credit Woody for making Z more of a grinder

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Yes Z (or Zaza) is a grinder now. He's the anti-Mike Bibby and I love it. What's a grinder you may ask? A grinder is that player that doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. He's not about looking pretty for camera but is about doing the less glamorous (but equally important) things that helps his team win. Mario West is another grinder on this team. Rio couldn't hit a jumper to save his life but I love watching him play. Now Woodrow has taken on the challenge of turning Smoove into a player of that type. Will it work? Well... the rest of the NBA better hope it doesn't.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Yes Z (or Zaza) is a grinder now. He's the anti-Mike Bibby and I love it. What's a grinder you may ask? A grinder is that player that doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. He's not about looking pretty for camera but is about doing the less glamorous (but equally important) things that helps his team win. Mario West is another grinder on this team. Now Woodrow has taken on the challenge of turning Smoove into a player of that type. Will it work? Well... the rest of the NBA better hope it doesn't.

Zaza has always had the "bull in a China shop" mentality as far as being aggressive and physical. He has been much more active and playing hard, doing all the little things...a grinder so to speak. I hope it continues...he's an important cog in this machine, we will need him come playoff if were going to have any success. I don't think we can expect much more of an effort from Smoove than we have seen the last two games. He's played with about as much heart as I have ever seen him play. Decision making, now that's another story and continually a work in progress.

Yes Z (or Zaza) is a grinder now. He's the anti-Mike Bibby and I love it. What's a grinder you may ask? A grinder is that player that doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. He's not about looking pretty for camera but is about doing the less glamorous (but equally important) things that helps his team win. Mario West is another grinder on this team. Rio couldn't hit a jumper to save his life but I love watching him play. Now Woodrow has taken on the challenge of turning Smoove into a player of that type. Will it work? Well... the rest of the NBA better hope it doesn't.

Zaza is a different person since the Garnett incident. He also had a boy this summer, and I think he wants to make sure that his son doesn't confuse him with his mommy.

I would like to see Josh be the next Rodman, and shoot nothing outside of 5 feet. If Woody can make him half of Rodman, I'll forgive him for giving me all those heart-burn.