• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Miami beat Utah

Miami is pretty good especially havin a player like dwade. It still took them 3 overtimes(MIA) to win, just like it took them 2 overtimes to beat chicago. We swept Chicago and we beat Utah in regulation. Hotlanta u really need to find a team u like because u are not a fan of the hawks all u do is be critical in a win or defeat. I am not sayin u cant get upset with the hawks when they are not living up to their potential because I do. However when they are winning and playin the right way I will praise them maybe it is because I am a teacher, I am always trying to find the best in people and different situations. Regardless the hawks cant worry about the heat, pistons, sixers, and whoever else behind them they have 2 worry about them and put forth their best effort to win these last few games and everything else will fall in place. Whatever is suppose to happen will happen and whoever they are suppose to play they will play them to the best of their ability. I like the hawks chances and I am hoping that we :super: will still be the 4th seed and to me I Think its going to happen. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami is food.

Meaning that i dont feel afraid of Miami. I think if we get homecourt its over. Plus we are looking good ourselves. F Miami.

thats how I feel tone. Heat are good..Wade is playing great. but If we get homecourt advantage, I think we beat Miami for sure. they dont scare me as much as the refs do..i think they will give DWade some BS calls in the playoffs. Hawks still the better team

thats how I feel tone. Heat are good..Wade is playing great. but If we get homecourt advantage, I think we beat Miami for sure. they dont scare me as much as the refs do..i think they will give DWade some BS calls in the playoffs. Hawks still the better team

Miami is not that good. I mean, they're second best player is past his prime. O'Neal is just a decent player right now. BUT.... These have been home games. Hopefully Miami will lose some on the road. Maybe Wade will turn an ankle or something.

Miami is pretty good especially havin a player like dwade. It still took them 3 overtimes(MIA) to win, just like it took them 2 overtimes to beat chicago. We swept Chicago and we beat Utah in regulation. Hotlanta u really need to find a team u like because u are not a fan of the hawks all u do is be critical in a win or defeat. I am not sayin u cant get upset with the hawks when they are not living up to their potential because I do. However when they are winning and playin the right way I will praise them maybe it is because I am a teacher, I am always trying to find the best in people and different situations. Regardless the hawks cant worry about the heat, pistons, sixers, and whoever else behind them they have 2 worry about them and put forth their best effort to win these last few games and everything else will fall in place. Whatever is suppose to happen will happen and whoever they are suppose to play they will play them to the best of their ability. I like the hawks chances and I am hoping that we :super: will still be the 4th seed and to me I Think its going to happen. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point is this team played with so little effort for 2 months that they allowed a mediocre Miami team to close in. Miami has gained some momentum because they have hopes of reaching that 4th spot now. Miami should be 5 or 6 games back right now instead of 1 1/2.

My point is this team played with so little effort for 2 months that they allowed a mediocre Miami team to close in. Miami has gained some momentum because they have hopes of reaching that 4th spot now. Miami should be 5 or 6 games back right now instead of 1 1/2.

You are absolutely right..the heat should be back 5 or 6 games from us. Its our own fault that they are getting close. Its only the truth.

Wade has officially gone into Super mode, and as long as Wade is in Super mode, it's probably going to be hard-to-impossible to hold them back. I don't hope that he gets hurt, but I just hope that he falls into a conveniently-for-us-timed slump.

If Wade keeps this up and we've gotta play them, we might be in trouble in the tournament.