• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Onlive

HawkItus

It will be interesting how playability and graphics are. If the playability is crap then there's no reason to even consider it but if it is then it could be an interesting product. I really like the part of just streaming games instead of paying $60 for a game you'll play for one week then lose interest.

• Moderators
Doesn't look interesting... I need something physically to handle the graphics the next-gen games are offering. And streaming depends on constant internet connection.

Streaming could be an issue but their claim is that they will (eventually) be providing the hardware to handle the graphics on their end so you don't have to pay for the system or processor needed to run the next-gen games.

Streaming could be an issue but their claim is that they will (eventually) be providing the hardware to handle the graphics on their end so you don't have to pay for the system or processor needed to run the next-gen games.

Steaming is still an issue with X-Box Live. Connection interruptions happen too frequently for my taste, but I'm still a sucker and pay for the service. Playing first person shooters with friends is worth it. Another problem could be the lag time of a constant streaming connection. When I play NBA2K9 on-line, I can tell there's a lag in the gameplay as compared to playing the AI vs. the computer. It's annoying.