• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another big night for JJ

Plainview1981

5-13 for 15 points to go along with his 10 points against LA and 11 against Philly. Why don't he just admit that he is about mailing in efforts and just collecting the check? The dude has no heart at all. The big the game, the more mediocre the performance. I guess homecourt advantage doesn't mean that much to him.

5-13 for 15 points to go along with his 10 points against LA and 11 against Philly. Why don't he just admit that he is about mailing in efforts and just collecting the check? The dude has no heart at all. The big the game, the more mediocre the performance. I guess homecourt advantage doesn't mean that much to him.

He has no fire. That's what it seems like. Bibby came out aggressive no one else wanted to roll with him.

Poor guy is hardly moving on the floor. He is worn out, exhausted. He leads entire league in mpg and it never was good to him.

Give him a break and you'll see what he's capable of.

I wish your parents would change their AOL password.