• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Live Chat Braves - Phillies TONIGHT

I'll try to check in. I'm excited to see Jordan Schaeffer(sorry if spelling is off) make his debut as well as Lowe and Anderson if he is playing. I don't think the Braves will beat out the Mets or Phills but we have to be a good team this year with the shrewd moves Wren has made.

Edited by Eddielives

For any baseball fans, this site is extremely well put together. The chat had educated fans who were as enthusiastic as they were helpful. I'm not a big baseball fan, but if I were this would be a site I would check out quite often.

Lowe was great last night vs. a powerful offensive ball club ! 8 IP / 0.00 ER / 2 H / 0 W

You can't ask for more then that.

The 2 biggest offensive questions marks this season had a nice start to the season ...in Frenchy and Shafer.

Yo Frank, will there be a live chat for every game? I plan on making as many of them as I can. I'm also trying to watch as many Braves games as I can this year, but it's tough seeing that I am in CT and I only get Yankees and Red Sox games up here. Anyways, even if a game isn't televised, I'll try to watch the pitch-by-pitch on MLB.com (kind of like ESPN's GameCast).