• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 1 Highlights

Duff_Man

• Premium Member
I'm still banged up from last night's game and this has me fired up for another 'hightlight' fix. It's time to dip into the checking account again....

Dude, don't tempt me. I got back from the game at about 1:10 am (Augusta, GA) and had to get back up for work at 5:30 am and I don't regret it one bit. Now I'm contemplating buying a $100 ticket for Wednesday's game since I have Thursday off. These guys seem to play the most entertaining basketball during the Playoffs. I LOVE this team!!!!

Dude, don't tempt me. I got back from the game at about 1:10 am (Augusta, GA) and had to get back up for work at 5:30 am and I don't regret it one bit. Now I'm contemplating buying a $100 ticket for Wednesday's game since I have Thursday off. These guys seem to play the most entertaining basketball during the Playoffs. I LOVE this team!!!!

Now that is some motivating, encouraging s**t right there...I'm there again tonight and throughout the entire series if/when we make the FINALS!!

Now that is some motivating, encouraging s**t right there...I'm there again tonight and throughout the entire series if/when we make the FINALS!!

Yep, I'm skipping class tonight in order to get another highlight fix from JJ and the gang. Sure, I'm on thin ice in two of the classes and it's only a week before finals so what's the worst that can happen...