Why the Hawks lost Game 2!

D.R.P.

1. The defense was terrible. It makes no sense to lay off shooters repeatedly; it didn't matter if Wade was in the game or not the Hawks left the shooters open from the 3-point line.

2. Piss Poor Coaching! As noted in (1) the Hawks left shooters open all night, and the reason for that is that Woodson have the hawks soft doubling the ball every time on defense. This in turn along with poor rotations left the shooters wide open (yes the Heat were hot from the 3-point line, but what do you expect when people are getting wide open looks; this is the NBA you know).

When Wade was going off in the 2nd quarter WHY IN THE WORLD DID MARIO WEST NOT GET IN THE GAME. Its not like Flip was doing anything; he was pure garbage out there tonight.

Where was Marvin in the second half? I don't think he played 1 minute in the fourth quarter; yet the team was getting nothing positive from Mo or Flip.

3. Joe Johnson played like straight up crap tonight! The main tell-tell of how poorly Joe played is that he had 000000000 assists. On one sequence Joe avoided a double team and got past the two defenders, yet he didn't even look to pass the ball and just forced up a shot near the rim (and of course he missed). There have been too many times this year when Joe gets into a hot dogging mentality and just absolutely refuses to pass the ball. The sad truth is that Joe has played really poorly most of this year.

Edited by D.R.P.

LOL another blaming the defense thread. SO STUPID. I didn't even read the rest because your number one point is way off.

I'm sure you thought the Hawks could hold the Heat to 64 points every game in the series huh? Get real man.

LOL another blaming the defense thread. SO STUPID. I didn't even read the rest because your number one point is way off.

I'm sure you thought the Hawks could hold the Heat to 64 points every game in the series huh? Get real man.

That's why you should have read point 2! You must think the Hawks played decent defense in game 2. Of course I didn't expect the Heat to only score 64 points again. I was in the building for game 1 and the truth is that the Heat missed a ton open shots in game 1.

1. The defense was terrible. It makes no sense to lay off shooters repeatedly; it didn't matter if Wade was in the game or not the Hawks left the shooters open from the 3-point line.

2. Piss Poor Coaching! As noted in (1) the Hawks left shooters open all night, and the reason for that is that Woodson have the hawks soft doubling the ball every time on defense. This in turn along with poor rotations left the shooters wide open (yes the Heat were hot from the 3-point line, but what do you expect when people are getting wide open looks; this is the NBA you know).

When Wade was going off in the 2nd quarter WHY IN THE WORLD DID MARIO WEST NOT GET IN THE GAME. Its not like Flip was doing anything; he was pure garbage out there tonight.

Where was Marvin in the second half? I don't think he played 1 minute in the fourth quarter; yet the team was getting nothing positive from Mo or Flip.

3. Joe Johnson played like straight up crap tonight! The main tell-tell of how poorly Joe played is that he had 000000000 assists. On one sequence Joe avoided a double team and got past the two defenders, yet he didn't even look to pass the ball and just forced up a shot near the rim (and of course he missed). There have been too many times this year when Joe gets into a hot dogging mentality and just absolutely refuses to pass the ball. The sad truth is that Joe has played really poorly most of this year.

They're a bad team that lost to another bad team.

Defence was fine, just not as good as it was last game but it was okay. When Wade goes off, you can't blame the defense. Coaching was fine as well, its still a players game, can't blame woodson for our lack of ability to close out and at the point when wade was going off, we needed buckets, mario isnt such a great defender he can stop wade when hes on fine.

Personally I think it would have been a different game if we didn't miss 11 threw throws and if jj and flip would have made a few more shots that they missed. If that happened we still would have had the crowd rockin the arena and we play 10000x better with crowd being loud. :)

Edited by Jammin29