Appreciateing the hawks win on the road

JTB

Uh hello haters we just won a game on the road and yes we suck *ss on the road but we won this one cause it mattered. Oh yeah lets leave woody alone you bone heads act like woody tells smith to take those dumba** shots or tells players to start getting emotional and start fouling for no reason(bibby). woody might not be a good coach but if u actually watched this game woody told smith to stop taking those jumpers and go to the goal and he never got mad at his team, he just kept giving them more confidence as the game went on.

besides that lets just enjoy this win and hope we get to the second round!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!! I dont care how we get the win I just care if we win. Winning makes everything better!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah we got homecourt again!!!!!!!!YES GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand why people are mad about THE WAY we won. That was one of the ugliest wins that we've had in quite some time. Mae Young is pretty than this win was.

With that said, I ain't complaining. A win is a win. A win for the Hawks on the road during the playoffs? You will never hear me complain about that.

I can understand why people are mad about THE WAY we won. That was one of the ugliest wins that we've had in quite some time. Mae Young is pretty than this win was.

With that said, I ain't complaining. A win is a win. A win for the Hawks on the road during the playoffs? You will never hear me complain about that.

Lenny Wilkins finally breaks his road playoff win drought!

Oh wait...

Seriously, anyone else understand how stupid it was for them to keep referencing 12 in a row? I mean, Steve Smith was still on the team for 7 of those. Since then we've had 3 head coaches, the entire roster has completely turned over two different times, the team ownership has changed, and there's been some serious turnover in the fanbase to boot.

Lenny Wilkins finally breaks his road playoff win drought!

Oh wait...

Seriously, anyone else understand how stupid it was for them to keep referencing 12 in a row? I mean, Steve Smith was still on the team for 7 of those. Since then we've had 3 head coaches, the entire roster has completely turned over two different times, the team ownership has changed, and there's been some serious turnover in the fanbase to boot.

yeah, but it's no different than a 2009 cubs team hearing about not getting a ring over all these years when they had nothing to do with it...

or the new-look falcons answering 'back-to-back winning seasons' questions that most had no part in before...

I can't. Who cares how we won? It's not like it's game 40 in a 82 game season where you can work to improve. It's the playoffs, win or go home. Last man standing wins. People should be happy that we won...not the process in which we did it. Win ugly, win pretty, it's all the same thing.