• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is d*ck Stockton a Heat Fan?

swolehawk2

Hahahahahaha, profanity filter won't like you say "d*ck" ahahahaha.

Anyway, yeah, they suck. If I have to listen to announcers who have a desired outcome in mind (Wade being a hero against the villianous Josh Smith and his band of brutes), I'd at least like them to be home announcers who tell funny stories about 12th men.

• Premium Member

d*ck Stockton is horrible. At times it seems like he doesn't even watch basketball. He gets the name of the teams wrong, he confuses players ALL THE TIME, misreads plays constantly, doesn't seem to understand any of the nuances or strategies... I mean WTF? the dude has been doing games for 30 years and he commentates like he has no idea about anything. It is pathetic.

I mean I don't even mind him gagging on Dwyane Wade's nuts because i understand that TV ratings for the NBA are absolutely star-driven and the nation-wide telecasts ALWAYS slobber over the biggest star in that particular game, so I just take it as a given... But his all around incompetence and ignorance is just amazing

Did anyone else hear Cheryl Miller say it was halftime when it was in the 4th quarter?

That woman has made a career in TV doing nothing... seriously.