• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great team effort

Plainview1981

The team played a great game tonight. Good defense despite O'Neal continuing to play above his head. Held Wade to jumpers in large part. Didn't allow a ton of easy shots.... Played tough and Joe played a really good game. Not a great game, but if he played with this kind of aggressiveness every game attacking the rim it would make it easy to get off his back. Need to win game 6 and not give Wade a chance in a game 7.

The team played a great game tonight. Good defense despite O'Neal continuing to play above his head. Held Wade to jumpers in large part. Didn't allow a ton of easy shots.... Played tough and Joe played a really good game. Not a great game, but if he played with this kind of aggressiveness every game attacking the rim it would make it easy to get off his back. Need to win game 6 and not give Wade a chance in a game 7.

Well said

hotl?...somebody pinch me.

yeah it was nice to see jj reach his potential AND throw one down like he is 6'7".

hotl?...somebody pinch me.

yeah it was nice to see jj reach his potential AND throw one down like he is 6'7".

When they give a fairly complete effort I will give them the credit. In game 1 they played a good first half, but slacked off in the 2nd half and it carried over to game 2. JJ took the ball to the basket instead of over dribbling and firing up jumpers everytime.