• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guys I have bad news

AtlMoveTheBallMore

As we all know, the Hawks will probably have to play games 6 and 7 without Horford or Williams. 2 of our starters are out. Evans does a decent job for Williams but the absence of Horford will be the end of our playoff run.

Wade is coming back. He is getting healthier. Expect the Heat to run away with game 6. And then we will be underdogs for game 7 in Atlanta without Horford. He has a terrible ankle sprain and coach Woody is just down playing it.

Hawks are favorites to win the series now but if you live in Vegas, get all your chips down on the Heat at a great value.

Sorry for the bad news but it is reality. Soloman Jones cannot hang with O'neal and Haslem.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we all know, the Hawks will probably have to play games 6 and 7 without Horford or Williams. 2 of our starters are out. Evans does a decent job for Williams but the absence of Horford will be the end of our playoff run.

Wade is coming back. He is getting healthier. Expect the Heat to run away with game 6. And then we will be underdogs for game 7 in Atlanta without Horford. He has a terrible ankle sprain and coach Woody is just down playing it.

Hawks are favorites to win the series now but if you live in Vegas, get all your chips down on the Heat at a great value.

Sorry for the bad news but it is reality. Soloman Jones cannot hang with O'neal and Haslem.

Sorry but your title is a bit deceptive. This isn't "news", it's your opinion. Unless you know something I haven't read Horford is going to try and play game 6 and what makes you think Wade is getting healthier? His back isn't suddenly going to be okay, they're without Jamario Moon, we have won the last 2 games and have proven that we can convincingly beat them in their house.

Yeah its not like yesterday we kicked the Heat's *ss without Marvin and Horford. Oh I guess you are right, I am ignoring the massive 12 minutes that Horford played where he put up 3 points and 4 rebounds. Man without that we would have been creamed yesterday!

Don't overreact, the Hawks still have this under control.

I am seriously doubting if you're a hawks fan after reading this.

Boys I am a Hawks fan through and through. So much so that I really do bleed RED. Although I despise the fact that they changed their colors from black and red to blue and red (blue is used by like 75% of the NBA), I am still a diehard supporter. I am a pessimist by nature. Similar to Larry Munson. Do you doubt that Munson was a Dawg fan?

The Hawks changing from black to blue is like if the Lakers changed their colors from purple and yellow to green and white. Our rivals are all blue. Where on earth did this change come from, it did not come from long time Hawk fans I can promise you this.

But I stray from the topic at hand. Now that Horford is gone (believe me he is gone for 6 and 7), the Heat will change their strategy. They will concentrate on attacking the inside. O'neal will have career games. Wade may go for 70. But I can hope and pray that we win game 7, I will concede game 6.

Edit: I love the top where it says "where equality happens" and the ref is protecting Wade. I was wondering when it happened if the old man was sexually assaulting Mr. Wade or what on earth he was doing!

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore

Boys I am a Hawks fan through and through. So much so that I really do bleed RED. Although I despise the fact that they changed their colors from black and red to blue and red (blue is used by like 75% of the NBA), I am still a diehard supporter. I am a pessimist by nature. Similar to Larry Munson. Do you doubt that Munson was a Dawg fan?

The Hawks changing from black to blue is like if the Lakers changed their colors from purple and yellow to green and white. Our rivals are all blue. Where on earth did this change come from, it did not come from long time Hawk fans I can promise you this.

But I stray from the topic at hand. Now that Horford is gone (believe me he is gone for 6 and 7), the Heat will change their strategy. They will concentrate on attacking the inside. O'neal will have career games. Wade may go for 70. But I can hope and pray that we win game 7, I will concede game 6.

Edit: I love the top where it says "where equality happens" and the ref is protecting Wade. I was wondering when it happened if the old man was sexually assaulting Mr. Wade or what on earth he was doing!

I thought Zaza did a better job defensively on O'neal than Horf did.

I thought Zaza did a better job defensively on O'neal than Horf did.

I agree. But to be fair for Horford, the refs didn't give him much of a chance to guard him. A lot of ticky-tac fouls called on Horford. But Zaza is still underrated defensively on this board and he has done a good job this series so far. He will never get the flashy blocks, but his positioning is solid and he is surprisingly quick on his feet for a big man.

I agree. But to be fair for Horford, the refs didn't give him much of a chance to guard him. A lot of ticky-tac fouls called on Horford. But Zaza is still underrated defensively on this board and he has done a good job this series so far. He will never get the flashy blocks, but his positioning is solid and he is surprisingly quick on his feet for a big man.

Agreed with the fouls on Horford, but he was too aggressive at times, and not very smart. But you have to admit O'Neal is much more scared when Zaza is in the game.

The only problem is, if Zaza gets in foul trouble, the Hawks are put in a VERY tough situation.

It would take Wade 3 games to score 70 against the Hawks. His high game is 33 and that is just because he went nuts from 3.

I think it is the Hawks that are going to do the attacking. They went after O'Neal time and again last game, getting to the line 41 times and getting O'Neal in foul trouble.

I am not a big fan of Zaza but he has clearly stepped up his play and has outplayed Horford in this series.

Edited by exodus

Ok boys (and girls hell I dont know), Boston and Orlando are both putting their guys away in 6 games. What are the chances that all 3 teams, Boston, Orlando, AND ATLANTA are going to put it away in 6? The chances of that happening are almost 0. The Heat are 5 point favorites, about the same spread advantage as was Chicago and Philly.

Do you know the statistical chance of 3 teams winning that are 5 point underdogs is? 3.5%.

Do you know the statistical chance of 3 teams winning that are 5 point underdogs is? 3.5%.

Oh boy, here comes Diesel math back again. When did the Hawks winning become dependent upon Boston and Orlando winning?

Ok boys (and girls hell I dont know), Boston and Orlando are both putting their guys away in 6 games. What are the chances that all 3 teams, Boston, Orlando, AND ATLANTA are going to put it away in 6? The chances of that happening are almost 0. The Heat are 5 point favorites, about the same spread advantage as was Chicago and Philly.

I believe it was Samuel Jackson in The Long Kiss Goodnight who once said "Assumption makes an *ss out of you and umption".

You sure have made a ton of assumptions in this thread but even if you're right about 3 teams not being able to close their opponents out in 6 games it looks like it's Boston who won't be closing the Bulls out tonight so using your math the Hawks have a great chance of closing Miami out tomorrow night right?

I believe it was Samuel Jackson in The Long Kiss Goodnight who once said "Assumption makes an *ss out of you and umption".

You sure have made a ton of assumptions in this thread but even if you're right about 3 teams not being able to close their opponents out in 6 games it looks like it's Boston who won't be closing the Bulls out tonight so using your math the Hawks have a great chance of closing Miami out tomorrow night right?

Boston up by 2, less than a minute left in OT. Gordon out and Rose is on a mission to ball hog his way to fame. Celtics going to win this one.

2nd OT but Derrick Rose is horrible. And he wants it all for himself. Gordon has fouled out. This is not going back to Boston.

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore