• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Game 6 Vent Thread - if you've got a complaint post it here

AtlMoveTheBallMore

I'm not sure if this is the right place to say this but I'm really depressed. Like clinically, it never goes away except for short periods of time. I think I may be bi-polar because I get highs and feel like I want to laugh and giggle. Like I'm the Dos Equis man one minute then the next I feel like shooting myself.

Does any other people out there feel like they are living life for no reason, just floating around with no fun in sight?

This is a weird post but I think we all feel that way sometimes.

My advice would be to listen to a song by Modest Mouse called "Float On"

Not sometimes. Like the vast vast majority of the time. I don't feel like talking to anyone, have no energy, don't want to do anything but sit here or lay on the couch. Its bad.

Depressed, not surprised. We were not a good road team in the regular season and have yet to understand why doors need to be closed while they can be closed - in the NBA.

My only rant is:

Why didn't we foul Wade?

We never really fouled him... and you know when i say fouled him i meant FOUL him.. At some point you have to realize that when he is getting these calls you make sure he freaking earns them, like in Game 5 for example... He settled for jump shots the whole game 5 and he didn't penetrate which means that he can't get his teammates involved.... THe first time he tries to go to the hole in Game 7 u make sure that's the last time....

See yall in Game 7!