• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodys an idiot. Acies a scorer and could spark this offense.

ncthompson11

I know all his points were against scrubs, but a made jumpshot is a made jumpshot, doesnt matter who your playing.

Exatcly that 3 that he hit just before the buzzer was one of the best moments in Hawks history... It made my balls dingle...

Screw Acie, he sucks... He can't shoot, always injured, His GF drives a Bentley while he has a BMW series, he doesn't tip...

I am done with Acie...

Edited by Popeye

Exatcly that 3 that he hit just before the buzzer was one of the best moments in Hawks history... It made my balls dingle...

Screw Acie, he sucks... He can't shoot, always injured, His GF drives a Bentley while he has a BMW series, he doesn't tip...

I am done with Acie...

he doesn't tip.... only fools do.... there are bad time around this piece. lol

Joking...

why do you say this?

I think Law is perfect for JJ. He can get to the basket because of his speed and then kick out to JJ. This is JJ's wet dream

I know all his points were against scrubs, but a made jumpshot is a made jumpshot, doesnt matter who your playing.

Maybe Acie really is a scoring 2guard and not a pointguard like we are trying to make him out to be.

Maybe Acie really is a scoring 2guard and not a pointguard like we are trying to make him out to be.

MAYBE IS THE KEY WORD!

I'm more on the end of Woody is scared he will not have a job then to take a chance on developing young talent. Rondo made a lot of mistakes last year. I saw Paul and KG in his face all last year on some of the mistakes he made. he was a very bad shooter but Doc stay with him.

The only thing he could do was drive.... take ppl of the dribble just like Law. Law can take about anyone off the dribble.

Now look what they have in Rondo.

When Doc said he was the starter last year the media went crazy. Now the guy will be in the All Star Game for sure next year.

I'm not going for the he sucks talk when you don't give the young guy any good playing time :nono:

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite