• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why can the Rockets give LA all they can handle while this team just flops?

Plainview1981

Anyone wan't to mention that the Lakers like to coast and rely simply on their talent so much so that even their own coach called them out and said they have no killer instinct ohhhh about 82 games ago? The Lakers had no business losing even a single game to the Jazz yet alone to a Yao and T-Mac less Rockets team. That is the best team the west has to offer, a team that believes they are already a lock for the title game and will win the conference just by showing up.

The Cavaliers on the other hand are on a mission. They are not looking to beat their opponents they are looking to eradicate them, poison the wells, raze the fields and then salt the earth. That is the attitude they have and there is absolutely no hope for any team in this conference. It's not even a matter of them being a good or great team, they are simply locked in when others are not and that alone is why they may win it all. They've taken on a Detroit team that gave up on their season in the first week, a Hawk team with no heart and who's next? A Boston team that despite puffing their chests is merely treading water or an Orlando team that's holding a loaded gun but has no idea where to point it? I'm not even trying to be dramatic but the Cavs right now are the one low level crook in a room full of fake thugs and pansies. They're not much but in the room they're sitting in they look like ****ing Al Capone.

We have a winner!!!

• Moderators

I agree we have a coaching problem but please remember:

Our bench is not deep. We ran an 8 man rotation ALL YEAR. Now against the best team in the league with the MVP we have 3 starters hobbling. We aren't prepared for this.

We're a team with no room for error. We are a fragile team mentally and physically. A couple guys go down with an injury or a brain freeze then a good team will roll over us. We need a couple more players and better leadership.

Whoever just said Aaron Brooks is a future star is on crack.

I'm from Houston, and Aaron Brooks is the WORST starting PG in the NBA.

Worst? I dunno.

During the post game press conference, Kobe described guarding Brooks is similar to defending Tony Parker.

One other thing is that let's not miss the imperfections in Houston also.

Yesterday, I watched Artest put up some frustrating 3 pters. Reminded me of Smoove. However, they knew how to go back to fundamental offense.

The difference is Artest is a 40% 3 point shooter while Smoove is a 20% 3 point shooter.

Anyone wan't to mention that the Lakers like to coast and rely simply on their talent so much so that even their own coach called them out and said they have no killer instinct ohhhh about 82 games ago? The Lakers had no business losing even a single game to the Jazz yet alone to a Yao and T-Mac less Rockets team. That is the best team the west has to offer, a team that believes they are already a lock for the title game and will win the conference just by showing up.

The Cavaliers on the other hand are on a mission. They are not looking to beat their opponents they are looking to eradicate them, poison the wells, raze the fields and then salt the earth. That is the attitude they have and there is absolutely no hope for any team in this conference. It's not even a matter of them being a good or great team, they are simply locked in when others are not and that alone is why they may win it all. They've taken on a Detroit team that gave up on their season in the first week, a Hawk team with no heart and who's next? A Boston team that despite puffing their chests is merely treading water or an Orlando team that's holding a loaded gun but has no idea where to point it? I'm not even trying to be dramatic but the Cavs right now are the one low level crook in a room full of fake thugs and pansies. They're not much but in the room they're sitting in they look like ****ing Al Capone.

Fantastic imagery, a leading candidate for 'most superb use of metaphor by a squawker.' This is an instant classic.

Edited by jhay610