• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NIKE SUING THE NBA 650 MILLION DOLLARS

Nike Corporation, Inc. has released a statement that tomorrow morning they will officially sue the National Basketball Association and its commissioner David Stern for $650 million dollars for 28 un-aired muppet commercials that were scheduled to air during NBA Finals starring Lebron James and Kobe Bryant (including a 3-minute commercial spot with these two muppets playing 1-on-1 that would've aired at halftime in game 3 of the NBA Finals) if both Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers would've made it to the championship series.

David Stern promised Nike executives that "Kobe vs Lebron" was a 'done deal' even before the playoff started and Nike have spent millions of dollars making these commercials.

No returns were called back from the commissioner's office.

Stay tuned for more breaking news.

Nike Corporation, Inc. has released a statement that tomorrow morning they will officially sue the National Basketball Association and its commissioner David Stern for $650 million dollars for 28 un-aired muppet commercials that were scheduled to air during NBA Finals starring Lebron James and Kobe Bryant (including a 3-minute commercial spot with these two muppets playing 1-on-1 that would've aired at halftime in game 3 of the NBA Finals) if both Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers would've made it to the championship series.

David Stern promised Nike executives that "Kobe vs Lebron" was a 'done deal' even before the playoff started and Nike have spent millions of dollars making these commercials.

No returns were called back from the commissioner's office.

Stay tuned for more breaking news.

Wow.

I had not thought of that. I wonder when is jury selection. I'd like to be on that jury.

What about my emotional investment?

Put the f'n mupetts away.