• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Predict the Hawks starting 5

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Think you're in the head of one Mr. Rick Sund?

Here's the starting 5:

Acie Law

Joe Johnson

Marvin Williams

Al Horford

Marcin Gortat

I love the idea of moving Al to his natural position.

Josh was traded for a first round pick in next year's draft and Bibby never came to terms with the team

Hawks also picked up Ty Lawson and BJ Mullens in the draft.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Josh was traded for a first round pick in next year's draft

Hawks also picked up Ty Lawson and BJ Mullens in the draft.

Why lose Smith for a pick next year ? If we are not getting back Chris Bosh then why even think about moving Smith ?

How do we get both Lawson and Mullens with only the 19th pick ?

• Premium Member
Why lose Smith for a pick next year ? If we are not getting back Chris Bosh then why even think about moving Smith ?

You trade next year's 1st round pick (the one you're getting for Josh) for an extra 1st round pick in this years draft.

naw....I added BJ by mistake.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Marvin Williams and Al Horford would be a pretty good rebounding/scoring frontcourt. Why would you need Smoove?

Marvin Williams and Al Horford would be a pretty good rebounding/scoring frontcourt. Why would you need Smoove?

Mavin

Smith

Horford

is a better frontcourt then

Marvin

Horford

Gortat

I would like Gortat off the bench. In fact, I would take him over ZaZa due to his defensive presence and ability to defend the rim. However, saying Gortat would be more valuable to this team then Josh Smith is just INSANE.

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member
Mavin

Smith

Horford

is better then

Marvin

Horford

Gortat

I would like Gortat off the bench. In fact, I would take him over ZaZa due to his defensive presence and ability to defend the rim. However, saying Gortat would be more valuable to this team then Josh Smith is just INSANE.

that's a tough one. I know Josh is the best athlete of the 4 but I don't know what this team can do with his athleticism. And forget about Gortat and think about a center period. Even though Al struggled late, his inside game is as good as Smoove's and he's a more consistent rebounder. Not trying to knock Josh. I'm just saying that continuing to do the same while expecting a different outcome is INSANE

Edited by NineOhTheRino