• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Player A and Player B

mattlanta

It's probably going to be very obvious who I'm trying to compare here, but I want to know what you guys think... it seems like the two players are very similar except Player B shoots a slightly better three point shot and racks up more steals and a few more blocks than Player A.

Player A:

acielaw.jpg

Player B:

jeffteague.jpg

Question 1) Who is Player A and who is Player B?

Question 2) What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by Libid21

1. I think it's obvious that the two are Law and Teague.

2. Teague is much more athletic than Law. I remember Hollinger(yeah I know some hate him)said that Law only having 1 block as a 6'3 guard was a huge red flag about his athleticism at the time. I like to compare Teague's sophmore numbers to Devin Harris sophmore numbers. Both solid college 3 point shooters with mediocre passing who could get to the basket and also had an uncanny number of blocked shots for point guards(long arms). Harris stayed for his junior year and become a top 5 pick though. It's a longshot but maybe Teague not returning to wake was a blessing in disguise for the Hawks and he can turn out to be a similar NBA player to Harris.

Edited by prolific25

Also, you're comparing Teague's freshman and sophomore year to Law's junior and senior years. The other thing that Hollinger didn't like about Law when he came out was his age. He said that a 23 yo should have dominated in a way that Law didn't, so he probably wouldn't be that great of a pro.

If you look at Law's sophomore stats, then he's the 3rd option, and his scoring drops but shooting pcts stay about the same. His freshman numbers though are much worse. As a whole, his freshman and sophomore years at A&M don't compare nearly as well.

So we could put it this way about Teague. At age 21 he was as good as Law was at 23. Hopefully that means he has more potential as well.