The new FAcy plan.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Renounce Bibby.

Sign Zaza

Do what you want with Marvin.

Sign Anthony Cater to a 2 year 4.5 Million dollar deal.

I know, I have been calling a whole lot of old guys.. but I think this old guy is a fit. He can tutor our franchise PG. AC is a good assisting BU and he plays good perimeter defense that Teague can mimick.

What we do after that is anybody's call.

Maybe try to sign Swift to a 2 year 2.9 Million dollar deal.

BTW, did you know Carter is from Atlanta!!!

Perfect fit!

Renounce Bibby.

Sign Zaza

I know, I have been calling a whole lot of old guys.. but I think this old guy is a fit. He can tutor our franchise PG.

Perfect fit!

Let's be a tad realistic here - who exactly is our "franchise" PG ??? Teague??? Seriously??? You think he will be miraculously better than the 5 PGs picked in front of him or the two really good ones picked after him?

Edited by DJlaysitup

Let's be a tad realistic here - who exactly is our "franchise" PG ??? Teague??? Seriously??? You think he will be miraculously better than the 5 PGs picked in front of him or the two really good ones picked after him?

Absolutely.

Renounce Bibby.

Sign Zaza

I know, I have been calling a whole lot of old guys.. but I think this old guy is a fit. He can tutor our franchise PG. AC is a good assisting BU and he plays good perimeter defense that Teague can mimick.

What we do after that is anybody's call.

Maybe try to sign Swift to a 2 year 2.9 Million dollar deal.

BTW, did you know Carter is from Atlanta!!!

Perfect fit!

Anthony Carter would be ok I guess...but I want no part of Robert Swift whatsoever. He just needs to get his bust butt back to Bakersfield....bigtime joke.

Edited by Spud2Nique

Anthony Carter would be ok I guess...but I want no part of Robert Swift whatsoever. He just needs to get his bust butt back to Bakersfield....bigtime joke.