• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which lineup is better for us?

y2kenta

Keep in Mind: These lineups would be after the suggested guys are signed/ re-signed...

LINEUP A: My choice because with Marvin going to the bench, he would get a bigger offensive role = more shots, he and Flip would be the 1-2 punch in the 2nd unit giving us very solid depth, and he'd add more size to that unit...There is usually TWO MAIN D's that championship contenders posses: DEFENSE + Depth = Solid Contender!!! Would we really want Flip and Crawford fighting for shots in the 2nd unit, especially in a playoff series when our team needs more offensive punch in the starting 5.

C - Horford / Zaza / Morris

PF - Smoove / D. Andersen (rumored)/ Solo

SF - Joe / Marvin / Mo

SG - Crawford / Flip / Mo / Mario

PG - Bibby / Flip / Teague / (camp invite)

Main Second Unit: Zaza, DA, Marvin, Mo, Flip

LINEUP B: Don't like the depth because if Marvin starts, there's less size and offensive punch on the bench, Flip and Crawford would fight for shots eventually, vreating more pressure on Teague to develop quicker to make things work.

C - Horford / Zaza / Morris

PF - Smoove / D. Andersen (rumored)/ Solo

SF - Marvin / Mo

SG - Joe / Crawford / Flip / Mario

PG - Bibby / Flip / Teague

Main Second Unit: Zaza, DA, Mo, Flip, Teague

What do you think?

Edited by y2kenta

Lineup A better be a run-n-gun team (With Bibby's skip hop I don't see that either) Because the defense is severely lacking. Bibby-Crawford possibly the worst defensive backcourt in the league. But I do like the idea of Marvin as a sixth man. He played that role to perfection at UNC.