• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best Independence Day Fireworks in Atlanta!

Bahamut

I just returned from the 4th of July fireworks show at Centennial Park, and it was the best one I've seen in a loooooong time!! :inlove1:

The line to get into C.O.P. was around the block, but the SMART people watched the SAME fireworks from Pemberton Place, which had real (and clean) bathrooms instead of port-a-potties, food and drinks for sale right beside the lawn, plenty of security personnel, and one of the friendliest and most diverse crowds I've ever seen in one place in Atlanta.

Independence Day in Atlanta is 365 days away: mark your calendars NOW!! :beer:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

I just returned from the 4th of July fireworks show at Centennial Park, and it was the best one I've seen in a loooooong time!! :inlove1:

The line to get into C.O.P. was around the block, but the SMART people watched the SAME fireworks from Pemberton Place, which had real (and clean) bathrooms instead of port-a-potties, food and drinks for sale right beside the lawn, plenty of security personnel, and one of the friendliest and most diverse crowds I've ever seen in one place in Atlanta.

Independence Day in Atlanta is 365 days away: mark your calendars NOW!! :beer:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

At least you got fireworks, moneyless Gwinnett couldn't even fund a fireworks display this year. The economy is really going down the toilet.

At least you got fireworks, moneyless Gwinnett couldn't even fund a fireworks display this year. The economy is really going down the toilet.

Lots of residents came from outside the perimeter, and some admitted that they had avoided downtown up until now purely based on what their neighbors tend to say about the city... It's not perfect, but nobody does big events better than city centers.

You're welcome downtown anytime. It's your city too :cheers: