• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just watched some Akyol and Andersen highlights

RedDawg#8

Both of them are very talented players, its a shame neither has come to us yet, we could use both of them on our team right now.

Akyol, 6-6 SG-SF, he can dribble, penetrates very often, draws fouls, shoots very well and is a pesky defender. would be a great back up SF for us.

Andersen, 6-11.5, PF-C, has a lean frame so wouldnt be much of a banger, but shoots well as we all know, can PASS, and contributes on the glass. would be a welcomed scorer to our offensively limited froncourt.

Too bad Akyol probably never will come, and we are still holding our breath on Andersen. makes me wonder why I even bothered posting this. If we ever get either though, they would add some great dimensions to our roster.

Both of them are very talented players, its a shame neither has come to us yet, we could use both of them on our team right now.

Akyol, 6-6 SG-SF, he can dribble, penetrates very often, draws fouls, shoots very well and is a pesky defender. would be a great back up SF for us.

Andersen, 6-11.5, PF-C, has a lean frame so wouldnt be much of a banger, but shoots well as we all know, can PASS, and contributes on the glass. would be a welcomed scorer to our offensively limited froncourt.

Too bad Akyol probably never will come, and we are still holding our breath on Andersen. makes me wonder why I even bothered posting this. If we ever get either though, they would add some great dimensions to our roster.

Dont get me wrong, they are both probably good athletes..

But video "Highlights" are exactly what they say they are .."Highlights"

it only shows the good and not the bad..

If it did that with Josh Smith people would think he is the best player in the league with his abilities

No, he would not be a great back up for us, unless we play against Selcuk University 82 times a year, then he would be ok.