• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pacquiao agrees to fight Cotto in November

mattlanta

I want him to fight JMM again.

I don't know, but Manny Pacquiao has already beaten him. I know it was controversial in both fights, but Pacquiao deserves to go after the real cash cows in the higher classes. Marquez has followed Pacquiao wherever he went, but I don't think Pacquiao will fight him. And even if Pac does fight JMM, I don't expect it to be much of a fight at all. With JMM fighting Mayweather in September, I don't think Marquez will have much left in him after that fight. If Pacquiao loses to Cotto, maybe the fight will happen, but Pacquiao doesn't do those fights anymore. He goes after the big fights now, and we all know that Pacquiao is money hungry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

http://www.fightnews.com/?p=17909

Reports from Team Pacquiao say that Canadian advisor Mike Koncz is on his way to the US to relay a message to Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum that Manny Pacquiao has agreed to face Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico on Nov. 14 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight will be at 145 lbs.

That's a dangerous fight for Pacquiao. Speed is one thing, but power is another. Cotto is a powerful boxer. Pacquiao will have to open him up in order to win this fight. I doubt that Cotto has ever been legally beaten.