• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks 5th team most likely to fall?

TruJerz

sorry if this was already posted but I just saw on NBA.com that the Hawks are the 5th team most likely to fall next season..saying that the Raptors(i agree with) will rise, and the Wizards(i disagree with) will rise also..I think Hawks will still be the 4th seed in the East next season..I like the additions of Crawford, Teague, and Joe Smith alot..I think we are a much better team on paper at least. what do you guys think about this?

i agree also that we are def 4th seed maybe even 3rd seed due to orlando's 10 game suspension for rashard lewis and both cavs and magic chemistry problems.

i also think raps will not rise just cause their defense is just horrible.... and wiz will do aight if every1 stays healthy which is doubtful cause of thier history

Question: Are these Hawks as good as last year's Hawks? Why or why not?

I have to believe that the three additions mentioned makes us better.

Also, I believe another year's experience will help, not hurt this team.

They have no old men who are going down hill in a hurry. I know

Bibby ain'y no spring chicken and he's the old man of the entire group.

Remaining healthy, as always, is the major concern.

Everyone except us have greatly improved. Really? Gotta prove that.

And, when you do prove it, just remember, these other greatly improved

teams will all be playing each other and beating up on each other.

Then, all we gotta do is win our share of the games, which we will do,

and the Hawks will be right there in the middle of everything, just

like last season, only better

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

It is so funny 2 me that the natl media act as if we haven't improved each year. We are not the same old hawks, yes it has taken a little longer to actually progress but as the old saying goes slow and steady will win the race. Remember the story the turtle and the hare? Sorry for all the child like references I teach Prekindergarten. ESPN, NBA.COM and any of the other natl publications and websites can keep thinking we are going to slip and watch we end up being the silent killers. We won't make a sound but when it is all over the NBA will say WHO WERE THOSE MASKED MEN?