• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which player will exceed expectations the most in 2009-10

jerrywest

Which player will exceed expectations the most in 2009-10 - you can choose multiple players  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We expect major organic growth from Josh/Marvin/Al.

We hope Teague to show glimpses of future stardom.

We hope Crawford, finally out of the shackles of lousy teammates and double teaming, to become our Ben Gordon.

Who will shock us the most next year?

OK you can chose multiple players.

I chose:

Horford: Looking for him to be more consistent with his jump shot. He should be a little bigger this year and this should help in the post. Anyone actually know if he's added any weight this summer?

Marvin: I think he'll continue to improve his 3 point shooting this year and will hopefully get more looks at long range. Still want him to take it to the hole on occasion. Perhaps he can improve his handling as well.

Teague: From what I've seen he looks like a quick learner. He already has a good shot so it will be interesting to see what Bibby can teach him when it comes to running the floor.

It was tough for me to choose between Marvin and Horford. I like how they both have the attitude that gives them a willingness

to learn and their change their game. They are both teachable pupils. Not all players are teachable like they are.

I wish Smoove had either of their brains or maturity.....that would make the decision easier.

At the end of the day I said Marvin. He has so many things going for him at the SF position including a size advantage on most nights that Horford will not have.

I went with teague, I just have a feeling that this guy is really going to be something special for us. I think he can come in and give us that pusher that we've been missing for 4eva! I hope that they all come thru but i feel that teague is going to be the steal of this draft

It was close between Horford and Teague for me but I went with the rookie. I mean Horford was almost a double double every night so you can't expect too much more from him. But I think people assume that Teague will just come in and watch and take a long time to develop, probably because of what happened with Law. I just have a gut feeling this kid is mature beyond his years and is gonna come in here and make quick strides and surprise everybody. I still think he is gonna push Bibby for a starting role by the all star break.

I think Teague will exceed expectations, because people don't expect a lot from him, and he has a lot of potential to be a great player in the nba.