• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Need some ideas...

JJFAN4LF

I'm not sure if this is considered spamming, but if it is, I am terribly sorry and you may lock the thread.

I need some ideas for a domain name. I'm trying to create a website for my "Mixes" and general blogging about the NBA. I am terribly uncreative when it comes to names and I could use some help. I was hoping for something clever like "need4sheed" or "humanhiglightblog". I'm trying to incorporate the Hawks in some sort of way like the way "humanhighlightblog" did. If you guys have ANY idea, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm not sure if this is considered spamming, but if it is, I am terribly sorry and you may lock the thread.

I need some ideas for a domain name. I'm trying to create a website for my "Mixes" and general blogging about the NBA. I am terribly uncreative when it comes to names and I could use some help. I was hoping for something clever like "need4sheed" or "humanhiglightblog". I'm trying to incorporate the Hawks in some sort of way like the way "humanhighlightblog" did. If you guys have ANY idea, I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't have any names to help you out with but I just wanted to let everyone know that you're more than welcome to post threads like this as long as you're an active member of this community and it's not considered spamming at all.

Good luck!