Who's Hiring ?

EazyRoc

I figured the more people I let know I'm looking for a job the easier it will be to find one. I am trying to find employment in the retail or property management fields. However, if there's another field that provides training or doesn't need training, I would be interested in that as well. If anybody has any information that could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

I never thought about being a police officer, but times are so hard that I can't say I wouldn't be one. I tried googling the website and getting information, but I'm not getting any luck. Maybe if I call I'll fare better. Only thing is..I recently got 2 tickets, but besides that I got a completely clean criminal record.

• 2 weeks later...

Georgia Power has 14 positions to fill by January 1st. The job duties vary as not every position is the same. I know this from a friend who is currently in management there..............actually he just got a promotion to management after being there 20 (+) years.

Good luck in your quest !

Edited by coachx

Do you have a degree? If so apply to the government (like the CDC where I work). It will take you some time to get in - the hiring process is like a half a year - so you have to do something else in the meantime. But once you are in it's a solid job. You won't get rich but you can do good stuff and never have to worry about your future as long as you try hard every day.