• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official Hawksquawk Fantasy basketball league is back

capstone21

• Admin

Hawksquawk VIII is now up and KrishATL is ready to defend his '08 title

Last season was a great year and very competitive to the end

Please, only join if you are serious about playing the whole season. If you are only going to join and give up after the first few weeks, please reconsider and leave a spot open to someone who will compete all year.

There are 14 roster spots available and if you would like to play, please go to yahoo fantasy basketball and use the following to log in:

league ID: 103124

password: hawks

The rules are the same as last season

The live draft is currently set at Thursday Oct 15th at 8:30 pm est. This time can definitely be changed. We want a draft time that can work best for everybody.

I look forward to another great year!

Edited by capstone21

• Admin

is it a head to head roto league again?

Its a H2H.

Same league we have been doing for the last 9 years (although it is called Hawksquawk VIII - mix up one year with the naming)

Its all full now. Thanks everyone for signing up.

A little weird without Diesel playing this year.

• Moderators

h2h leagues take too much time - especially when other people are making waiver claims to boost their games up.

After you get some age and responsibility on you it loses it's luster. I've been in a FF league for 15 years. Every year I wonder if we'll make it one more.

Last year we severely restricted the number of moves you could make over the season to avoid the waiver claim/rotating player issue you raise. It worked out very well. If people want to pull that strategy, they have to be very selective in when they do it or they will be without roster moves very quickly. By contrast, if they play their base roster and don't try to spam players then they have plenty of room to make ordinary roster moves.