I asked “where do you live”? and she said “1 block south”

I swallowed my pride and six shots of whiskey

And prayed to the gods that she wasn’t too frisky

Back in her cave she prepared us a snack

‘Neath her mighty hooves the floor boards did crack

But when she returned she found a sound sleeper

And thus she became, the sexless innkeeper…..and so are you

• Moderators

Funny moment in a terrible episode. I like the show but that storyline with Lilly/Marshall double dating with Barney/Robin was just annoying and boring. We spent 20 minutes watching them overact unrealistically (even within the show's universe) to learn that they need each other as friends. When you are establishing something that isn't real monumental to establish after 5 years of them....being best friends you should at least do it in an interesting way. When I watched the commercial come up for an unedited version of Marshall's video song, I couldn't help thinking how incredibly poorly it rated compared to something like Barney's video resume or "let's go to the mall." I haven't seen every episode over the show's run, but I definitely felt that was one of its worst.

On the upside, I thought "Dolfan must be loving this" when watching Miami pull out the big win over NJ lat night. Kudos!

Funny moment in a terrible episode. I like the show but that storyline with Lilly/Marshall double dating with Barney/Robin was just annoying and boring. We spent 20 minutes watching them overact unrealistically (even within the show's universe) to learn that they need each other as friends. When you are establishing something that isn't real monumental to establish after 5 years of them....being best friends you should at least do it in an interesting way. When I watched the commercial come up for an unedited version of Marshall's video song, I couldn't help thinking how incredibly poorly it rated compared to something like Barney's video resume or "let's go to the mall." I haven't seen every episode over the show's run, but I definitely felt that was one of its worst.

On the upside, I thought "Dolfan must be loving this" when watching Miami pull out the big win over NJ lat night. Kudos!

Oh yeah I agree the episode was pretty poor overall but the 2 sexless innkeeper poems were great.

Hell yes I was ecstatic about the game last night, thank you. I might go home and watch it again tonight in fact. Just another in a long line of Miami - Jets MNF thrillers.