• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Crow is Served...

Sasquatch

Well well well...

Let me start off by saying there are a heckuva bunch of people that frequent this site that have a heckuva lot of class.

There are also good people that maintain this site and provide an outlet for people to express their views about the Atlanta Hawks... a team that many of us have a great deal of passion for.

That said, there is a select few that are quite intolerant of differing opinions and they can get nasty.

Especially nasty in response to criticisms of that dismal performance last friday

The point is...

looks like joe is not happy as well...

I actually wont ask you to eat crow...

but i will ask you to be a bit more tolerant and a tad more attentive to what the poster actually says...

as opposed to taking an antithetical position merely because you disagree with the premise.

It makes the experience of the site much more fulfilling and consistent with what the caretakers of this site intended

'Preciate 'Cha

I know it's been posted but I'll just drop a link to joe's comments for good measure... ta ta

http://nba.fanhouse....awks-direction/

Well well well...

Let me start off by saying there are a heckuva bunch of people that frequent this site that have a heckuva lot of class.

There are also good people that maintain this site and provide an outlet for people to express their views about the Atlanta Hawks... a team that many of us have a great deal of passion for.

That said, there is a select few that are quite intolerant of differing opinions and they can get nasty.

Especially nasty in response to criticisms of that dismal performance last friday

The point is...

but i will ask you to be a bit more tolerant and a tad more attentive to what the poster actually says...

as opposed to taking an antithetical position merely because you disagree with the premise.

It makes the experience of the site much more fulfilling and consistent with what the caretakers of this site intended

'Preciate 'Cha

I know it's been posted but I'll just drop a link to joe's comments for good measure... ta ta

The title says that the crow is served but you aren't asking us to eat it? So we are just supposed to look at it on the plate and let it grow cold?

I hope you don't mind the taste of crow. You may get served a few helpings during the real season.

Well well well...

The point is...

'Preciate 'Cha

Nasty?? Really? I was the first person to reply to your original post and you questioned my education. By the way is why I didn't reply to your other three pages of other Squawkers questioning your intent. There's intelligent people posting insightful info. around here... you might wanna take note.

• Like 1

I'm one of the JJ haters (hater might be a strong word, I just think he's overpaid and underperforms when you consider how much he dominates the ball) but I'm with the other guys on this. Mr. Sasquatch sir, jumping up and making statements like that just invite kharma to rear it's ugly head. I wouldn't be surprised to see JJ drop 40 on opening night and see everyone here razz you till your keyboard rebels against you for the sake of satisfying the basketball kharma gods.

There are JJ supporters and haters on this board and taking any strong position one way or another is bound to draw criticism from one group or the other. If you can't handle the criticism, don't make heavily slanted statements. That's just my take.

Edited by thecampster