• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The SKY is not FALLING!

Mrs. Joe Johnson

Okay since last Friday things have been gloom and doom around here, but we as hawk fans need to stop it right now. Okay so yeah they got beat by Orlando in a PRESEASON game on Natl T.V. Well duh at this point Orlando has better talent not that we can't beat them in a game but Orlando has better talent. I mean look what happen to Cleveland last year and they have or some people say (The best player right now in the game). It is never easy as a fan to watch your team get beat, humilated, talked about and embarrassed, like that but it happens to the best of teams. Hell you get over it learn and grow. I have no doubt the hawks will do that. I think maybe what happened we fell 4 the hype that orl lost something with Hedo clearly they didnt.(Cleveland betta watch out getting Shaq is not gonna automatically solve yall problems.) The unceartinty of Joe leaving or staying is out of our hands clearly I want him 2 stay but if he doesn't I will be dissapointed and maybe a little hurt but guess what I will just get divorce and marry JOSH, AL, OR JAMAL LOL!!! anyway, what I am trying 2 say is let's not predict the End before the season Begins injuries will happen unfortunately, players deciding to leave will happen. But I am a fan and until the end yes I will cuss the players out from time to time but I appreciate what we have and the grass is not always greener on the other side. I am gonna end it here because the excitement have for this team yall didn't give it to me and you are not going to take it away NOW YOU KNOW!!!! Let's go Hawks :go ahead:

• Like 4

I like the optimism. Hopefully the Hawks (players and the coaches) learned something from this beating and come out with fire in their hearts.

The 3rd game of the season is against the Lakers, that will be one heck of an early test.

• Premium Member

Okay since last Friday things have been gloom and doom around here, but we as hawk fans need to stop it right now. Okay so yeah they got beat by Orlando in a PRESEASON game on Natl T.V. Well duh at this point Orlando has better talent not that we can't beat them in a game but Orlando has better talent. I mean look what happen to Cleveland last year and they have or some people say (The best player right now in the game). It is never easy as a fan to watch your team get beat, humilated, talked about and embarrassed, like that but it happens to the best of teams. Hell you get over it learn and grow. I have no doubt the hawks will do that. I think maybe what happened we fell 4 the hype that orl lost something with Hedo clearly they didnt.(Cleveland betta watch out getting Shaq is not gonna automatically solve yall problems.) The unceartinty of Joe leaving or staying is out of our hands clearly I want him 2 stay but if he doesn't I will be dissapointed and maybe a little hurt but guess what I will just get divorce and marry JOSH, AL, OR JAMAL LOL!!! anyway, what I am trying 2 say is let's not predict the End before the season Begins injuries will happen unfortunately, players deciding to leave will happen. But I am a fan and until the end yes I will cuss the players out from time to time but I appreciate what we have and the grass is not always greener on the other side. I am gonna end it here because the excitement have for this team yall didn't give it to me and you are not going to take it away NOW YOU KNOW!!!! Let's go Hawks :go ahead:

Wow. Some common sense. How refreshing.