• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jackson/Law traded to Bobcats for Bell/Radmonovich

gutz

Well the Southeast just got a lil better i guess with the Bobcats getting Jackson but i don't Law sticking at all with them since they have both Felton and Agustin already. Thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4659552

Warriors find Jackson partner in BobcatsComment Email Print Share By Marc Stein

ESPN.com

Archive

Disgruntled Golden State Warriors forward Stephen Jackson is about to make a fresh start with a new team.

Jackson

The Warriors completed a deal Monday that sends Jackson and guard Acie Law to the Bobcats in exchange for veteran swingmen Raja Bell and Vladimir Radmanovic.

The trade will be announced Monday. The Cleveland Cavaliers had long been considered the favorites to land the Warriors' former captain in the wake of Jackson's trade demand late in the summer, when Jackson announced that he hoped to be dealt to the Cavaliers, New York Knicks or one of the three Texas teams.

But ESPN.com reported earlier this month that Charlotte had quietly registered serious interest in Jackson and could not be dismissed as a threat to acquire him.

Marc Stein is the senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

• Admin

Considering Bell was trying to play out the year without having surgery on his wrist its a great deal for the Bobcats.

Jackson and Wallace give them some really nice wing options.

I feel bad for Law. He will be glued to the bench if not released.

Wow, Jackson said he did not want to be traded to the Bobcats. I am glad he was because I think he should not have a say where he is going. Especaially with the way he was getting on and causing such a problem for his team. Players have too much power. They sign big contracts and so they should have to honor them. Part of that is if you are traded you play for the team you are traded to.

I still hate the way Zo Mourning got on after being traded to Toronto. He refused to play for them and was rewarded by getting bought out and letting him go play for the Championship Heat team. I think he should not have been allowed to sign with another team.