• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Some of Y'all Finally Start Listening To DA SILLENT One

sillent

I told y'all Crawford was a big addition and the combination of he and Teague made us one of the strongest back courts in the league. With JJ and Bibby being one of the best half court duo's in the league and Crawford and Teague being one of the best fastbreak duo's. Yes Teague is a beast and I still think he will start either the second half of the season or next year(Bibby is not going to go down easily).

I said 1 or 2 of our 23 year old Talents would have a breakout season in Smoove, Horford and Marvin. I also said Joe could be Elite if Joe wanted to be Elite and playing on a contract year and with guys like Crawford being his competition in practice he would have to step it up(Joe is a businessman). I gave the same analogy for Woody with this being his contract year and been giving so many weapons(deep bench) so there would be no excuses to give for his evaluation (Woody is also a business and an Evil Genius might I add again). I've called Woody an Evil Genius for things I've noted/noticed in the past about his substitution and rotation decisions. Biggest one to me was when he let Boston of 3 years ago before Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen have a layup drill in a game where we were up big, only needed a couple of defensive stops and would not put Josh Smith in the game. His excuse was he forgot he had the young phenom shot blocker with a record/highlights to prove it "Josh Smith" at the end of his bench. It was then I knew Woody didn't coach to win he coached to teach. Guess we learned a little over the years!!

I've been trying to pump up our fans with every topic and get a lot of us more optimistic about our Hawks because I not only saw the potential in us but deficiencies in other teams around the league. I let y'all know that all though our chemistry is giving us our biggest edge now that we are not even close to showing our full potential. Referencing the fact that you could not pin point a single player(p.s.this was before Joe had his 30 point games and even then..) who has played to their highest potential on our team.Yet we are still winning pretty easily and collectively.

I'm still trying to tell y'all we are one of the most well built teams for the next five years(resigning Joe or not). Again I'll give Kudos to those who have built this team Billy Knight( Hate it or hate to love it) and Rick Sund.

Now do you believe that Josh Smith can be a "Hall of Famer" (now only at the age of 23). Now do you believe in the makeup of having two or more athletic 6'9/6'10 guys who can run the floor and handle the ball on offense and destroy opponents with rebounding and blocking shots.

If you didn't know. NOW YOU KNOW

P.S. I wanted to do this again before its time (Yes, 12 games is too early to claim supreme victory) because I'm confident in my statements and understanding of the game. I expect plenty more nay sayers before it is all said and done but my goal is to LET HAWKS FANS KNOW THE TIME IS NOW FOR YOU TO PUT FAITH BACK INTO YOUR TEAM!! I KNOW WE BELIEVED BEFORE AND HAVE FAILED BUT GIVING A LITTLE CONTINUEOS QUOTE WOODY FROM WOODY "THIS YEAR IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT"!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: