• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We gave up without a fight

NJHAWK

The shots werent falling that was obvious. The ball was bouncing Orlando's way since any time we blocked a shot or knocked a pass away or Orlando shot an air ball the ball always found its way to a Magic player standing by himself to make an easy shot. Still the Hawks did not fight back in the 3rd and 4th quarter. They settled for jumpers and nobody crashed the boards. They did not box out on the defensive boards. They let Anthony Johnson look like MAGIC JOHNSON.

The shots werent falling that was obvious. The ball was bouncing Orlando's way since any time we blocked a shot or knocked a pass away or Orlando shot an air ball the ball always found its way to a Magic player standing by himself to make an easy shot. Still the Hawks did not fight back in the 3rd and 4th quarter. They settled for jumpers and nobody crashed the boards. They did not box out on the defensive boards. They let Anthony Johnson look like MAGIC JOHNSON.

The same old Hawks. Tonight is just why I don't believe in this team.

you can not be to disappointed in the hawks tonight, they went cold and when they tried to drive the basket their that man was again howard, we knew that was a weak spot going into the season needing somebody to deal with the bigs at the top of the ladder and we did nothing to address it.

we thought we were just going to hide our heaad in the sand like an ostrich and act as though a deficiency didnt exist and resign zaza as our answer. i like what zaza did in that secound quater. he tried to attack.

I believe they are a really good team and could be a borderline great team. I just dont see how they will be able to match up with Orlando. We actually held V.C. in check somewhat tonight and still got smacked. We will see what happens when we play Clevland to see if we made any ground on them.

I believe they are a really good team and could be a borderline great team. I just dont see how they will be able to match up with Orlando. We actually held V.C. in check somewhat tonight and still got smacked. We will see what happens when we play Clevland to see if we made any ground on them.

This team can't be a great team. They don't have the coaching or the players to do it. The players are seriously flawed.